PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY
BY USING THE “1CLICKLAUNDRY” PLATFORMS YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS WHICH WILL BIND YOU.
1. WHO WE ARE AND WHAT THIS AGREEMENT DOES
If your Resident Country (as defined below) is Qatar, then this contract shall be between you and 1CLICKLAUNDRY incorporated in Qatar with commercial registration number 110889 of Office no.3, Mezzanine Floor - Al Qamra Holding Tower, Al Difaaf Street, Al Sadd, Doha, Qatar
Each of the companies referred to above shall collectively be referred to as “1CLICKLAUNDRY” in this contract.
1CLICKLAUNDRY licenses you to use its online Platforms detailed as:
1Clicklaundry mobile application software, the data supplied with the software, and any updates or supplements to it together with the related online or electronic documentation including the 1Clicklaundry
Website https://1clicklaundry.com ("Platforms").
The services you connect to via these above-mentioned Platforms and the content we provide to you through it for personal dry cleaning or laundry services collected from and delivered to your nominated address ("Services").
The use by you of the Platforms and the Services from within the country are governed by these terms which tell you the rules of use for the 1Clicklaundry Platforms.
Please be aware that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that any message or information you send using these platforms or any service may be read or intercepted by others, even on a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
When the following words appear in capital letters, this is what they will mean:
- any occurrence or circumstances over which we have no control as described in paragraph 14 and including (without limitation) the unavailability of any Service Providers, key personnel or key materials without which we are unable to provide the Services.
- "Item": any garment or article of clothing collected from you in connection with a Job Order.
- "Job Order": your job order for the Services as set out in the job order form submitted via the platform.
- "Pick-up Time": the time scheduled for the collection of the Job Order from the address provided by the User.
- "Resident Country": the jurisdiction in which your 1Clicklaundry account is linked either through your use of the same or as determined by Clicklaundry based upon data associated with your1Clicklaundry account
- "Service Providers": all the laundries signed with us to provide the Services.
- "Terms": these terms and conditions as amended from time to time
- "You": the party who agrees to these Terms and uses the platform, and its respective services
- "User": any party who downloads and uses the platform.
- "We/Our/Us": 1Clicklaundry, team and company and representatives
MEMBERSHIP AND USE OF THE 1CLICKLAUNDRY SERVICES
Every user of 1Clicklaundry, once registered, has a 'user name' and 'password' which are selected by the user themselves. The 'user name' is personal to the user and the same 'user name' is not given to two different users. The 'password' is only known by the user. The user can change the password at any time. As user, you warrant that you will select and protect the password at all times
1Clicklaundry shall not be liable for any problems, which may arise from the use of the password. 1Clicklaundry shall inform the user about any promotions, which take place in the users’ area and from which the user may benefit, by emails. For the user to connect to the Services, which requires membership of 1Clicklaundry, the user must enter the user name and password.
By using the platform, you warrant that any personal information inputted by you, including credit card information, is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects and that you will notify us immediately of any changes to your personal information, by updating your profile on the platform or by contacting us via Customer Care or 70578900. You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use.
4. SERVICES OFFERED BY 1CLICKLAUNDRY
- 1Clicklaundry provides a method for you to use the Services and communicate your Job Orders for pick-up and delivery using Service Providers across the country.
- The objective of 1Clicklaundry is to provide a simple and convenient service to consumers, connecting them to Service Providers which cover their area that offer different dry cleaning, laundry and wash-iron service
- 1Clicklaundry does not sell or interfere in any way in the execution of any services carried out at the Service Providers but what this online market offers to the users is only providing the ability to search for and find local laundries that pick up and deliver laundry to their addresses and enables ordering this service through the 1Clicklaundry Platforms. The Service Providers are obligated to comply with country local laws, rules, regulations, and standard industry practice.
- It is important for users to understand that 1Clicklaundry does not in any way independently verify the credentials, representations or services of the Service Providers, the quality of any Services, or that a Service Provider is in compliance with all applicable laws. Users must satisfy themselves through information provided by the Service Providers on 1Clicklaundry Platforms or as requested by users directly from the Service Providers as to the quality and reliability of the Service Providers, as well as to their compliance with applicable laws.
- 1Clicklaundry does not in any way provide any warranty or guarantee as to the quality of any Services or that any Service complies with applicable laws and does not guarantee matching the Services menu and price list displayed on the 1Clicklaundry Platforms with what is actually provided to the users.
5. PLACING JOB ORDERS WITH 1CLICKLAUNDRY
Users are required to ensure that they check the details of their Job Order carefully before submitting it as we will not be liable to you for any errors that you make. You are required to check carefully that you correctly identify each Item. If you think that you may have made a mistake, please contact us as soon as possible through the Customer Care or 70578900. We will confirm any changes to your Job Order by email. Submission of a Job Order does not create a contract between us.
We will assign a Job Order number to each Job Order and inform you of it when we accept the Job Order. Please quote the Job Order number in all subsequent communications with us.
If for any reason, we are unable to fulfil your Job Order, we will let you know.
6. CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER
You may make a change to a Job Order only before checking out.
With your consent and at our discretion, we may make a change to your Job Order as an alternative to cancelling it in the circumstances set out in paragraph 7. This shall be entirely at our discretion but we shall endeavor to accommodate any changes if possible.
Where changes are made to a Job Order which we accept, we will re-issue the Job Order confirmation to you via the platform or email.
7. CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
You have the right to cancel a Job Order up to one (1) hours before the scheduled Pick-up Time.
If your Job Order is a fast service to be completed in four (4) hours you can cancel the Job Order within ten (10) minutes before the scheduled Pick-up Time.
While every effort is made to ensure that accurate pricing and descriptions are maintained, we reserve the right to cancel any Job Order that is based on inaccurate information.
You acknowledge that once an Item has been collected from you and the process has begun to provide the Services to you that any rights of cancellation you may have under these Terms and/or Consumer Contracts Regulations or any equivalent law or regulations will be lost.
We may cancel your Job Order and the agreement between you and us in the following circumstances:
- As a result of an Event Outside Our Control; or
- If you fail to make Items available for collection; or
- If we consider that any Item does not correspond with the Job Order, is damaged, has no information about its content or cleaning instructions, or does not fall within those Items which we accept (for a full list of excluded items please refer to 1Clicklaundry FAQ); or
- If the Service Provider elects to cancel the job order, before or after acceptance.
- If we cancel your Order we will contact you immediately by phone or email, and
- The Service Provider will arrange to redeliver the Item(s) to you at the original redelivery time or as soon as reasonably practicable.
- If the Service Provider arrives at the location at the time and date agreed on for pick up and there are no Items for collection and you have paid by k-net you will not be refunded for the amount of that Job Order
COLLECTION AND REDELIVERY
The Service Provider will use reasonable endeavors to collect and re-deliver Items at the times specified in the Job Order but the Service Provider cannot guarantee to do so. We will use reasonable endeavors to communicate any delay to you by phone or email.
During any Item pickup or delivery made by any of our Service Providers, if the user is not available at the address specified in the system and time selected, the Items ordered to be cleaned by the user shall not be picked up or delivered from anywhere else. In such circumstances, the user must accept all legal responsibilities arising from the ordering of our Services to an address where he/she does not reside.
If delivery is not possible due to the user being unavailable at the designated time, 1Clicklaundry will endeavor to find a suitable redelivery time. However, if a redelivery is urgent, it is the user’s responsibility to organize a same day courier or collection from the Service Provider.
If you have failed to accept or arrange redelivery of an Item for more than 90 days after the redelivery date specified in the Job Order, we may dispose of the Item or donate it to an accredited charity of 1Clicklaundry’s choice.
You may arrange to have Items collected from, or re-delivered to, a third party, on condition that you do so at your own risk and the third party is prepared to receive the order by an acknowledgement on your behalf.
You may, by written instructions to us, request us to leave an Item in an agreed location without providing us with a signature of acknowledgement. If you do so, it is at our discretion and entirely at your own risk and we shall not be liable to you for any damage or loss of Items re-delivered on this basis.
9. SERVICE STANDARDS
The Services will be provided with reasonable care and skill in accordance with good industry standards.
We will not be liable for any delay or non-performance of the Services where you have failed to provide accurate information in your Job Order, for example if an address is incomplete as per the fields requested in the 1Clicklaundry platforms or inaccurate, or if you fail to accept redelivery of Items in accordance with a Job Order
Please ensure that you thoroughly check all the Items for extraneous items e.g. currency notes, coins, pens, keys, etc. as we hold no responsibility for any of these items lost or damaged as a result of the cleaning process.
As the Service Providers process a high volume of cleaning they will not be able to cater to personal requirements (e.g. temperature, washing powders, etc.).
Neither we nor the Service Providers will accept any responsibility if there is any bleeding or color transfer during the cleaning process.
We will not be liable for damage to Items as the Service Providers wash by the load and do not inspect the care labels of each garment. For Items that need to be specially treated i.e. leather, silk, cashmere, fur, velvet and other delicate garments, please ensure that these items can be machine washed and tumble dried before using our Services for these Items.
Items are tagged by the load and not individually tagged.
The price of the Services will be set out in our price list as included in the platform and will be the price in force at the time you place your Job Order. Our prices may change at any time, but price changes will not affect Job Orders that we have already accepted.
The prices on our platforms do not include any additional charges. However, delivery and/or services charges are calculated per Job Order and based on the policy of the individual Service Provider. Any delivery/Service charges or any other fees will be displayed clearly in your Job Order Summary
If you choose to pay via payment Gateway using your debit/credit card the amount due will be deducted immediately on placing the Job Order
Once your Job Order has been accepted, this represents an agreement between you and the Service Provider. The Service Provider has sole responsibility for the Job Order. Cash payments are made directly to the Service Provider upon delivery to fulfil the Job Order.
If you have chosen to pay with using your debit/credit card on the platform, then the transaction is processed by 1Clicklaundry as agent of the Service Provider.
The user is liable to pay by cash upon delivery any extra charges the Service Provider might charge as a result of the 'Special Request' or the 'General Request' placed by the user.
The user refund procedure might take 2-7 working days to process on Debit/Credit cards bank Payment Gateway. We will send an email to the user that contains a printout of the refund advice printed from Debit/Credit Cards bank payment gateway as reference in case the user wants to advise the bank. The user has to follow on with the bank in case of any delay in crediting back the user's account with the amount previously paid by the user.
Users using the Payment Gateway facility are requested to be available on their respective contact numbers.
Credit and/or Debit cards used in placing orders through the online payment gateway on platform must belong to the user. Otherwise, the user must obtain the legal permission from the card owner to perform the transaction.
12. LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
- In the unlikely event of loss or damage to an Item, 1Clicklaundry will use its reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Service Provider who carries principal liability for any loss or damage pays compensation in line with standard industry guidelines. For the avoidance of doubt, the total liability to you of the Service Provider (or just clean in the event of failure by the Service Provider to pay) in respect of each Item is limited to the applicable compensation limits in place with each Service Provider from time to time or five (5) times the price you are charged for the Services in respect of that item, whichever is the higher amount. Any loss or damage must be reported to us within seven days through digital photographs or in person.
- We only supply the Services for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Services for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Neither we nor the Service Provider will be responsible for any loss or damage (including, without limitation) any color loss, shrinkage or other damage, resulting from the following:
- failure to notify us of any special requirements or instructions for cleaning the Item;
- any existing damage to the Item at the time of collection;
1Clicklaundry takes customer satisfaction very seriously. In appropriate cases, if you have already been billed by 1Clicklaundry, we will issue a full or partial refund. In the following cases: if you did not receive your Job Order or received an incorrect Job Order, you may be issued a full refund; if part of your Job Order is missing, we may issue a partial refund. In every event, we will do our best to ensure you are completely satisfied with the outcome.
If you have a complaint about the Services, we will deal with it in accordance with our Complaints Policy. You will not have to pay for us to deal with your complaint. Complaints should be notified to us within 24 hours of redelivery of any Item if you believe that we are in breach of our obligations under these Terms. However, if you are not completely satisfied then simply contact us within 24 hours of redelivery via our Customer Care team – details of which appear in clause 44 below. Any complaints submitted after 24 hours will be considered on a discretionary basis.
14. CIRCUMSTANCES OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by Circumstances outside Our Control.
Circumstances Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, or the reasonable control of any of our Service Providers including (without limitation) strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or closure or failure of public infrastructure or public or private telecommunications networks.
If Circumstances outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under these Terms:
- We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- Our obligations under these Terms will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Circumstances Outside Our Control; or
- You may cancel your Job Order or we may cancel it.
15. VOUCHERS AND PROMOTIONS
1Clicklaundry gift vouchers are a method that enables users to buy a “gift voucher” from the 1Clicklaundry platforms and gift it to another person to place a Job Order through the platform and can be used on the terms of:
- Users who are registered with 1Clicklaundry, may purchase gift vouchers.
- Promotion Vouchers are subject to expiry dates and value for particular promotions.
- These Terms apply to all 1Clicklaundry vouchers/promotion codes.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other 1Clicklaundry voucher or any other offer.
- Only one voucher or code may be used per transaction.
- Promo codes are strictly non-transferable, and have no cash value.
- 1Clicklaundry reserves the right to reject a voucher with reasonable cause.
- 1Clicklaundry reserves the right to withdraw an offer at any time and without warning.
- To redeem a voucher, you must present the code found on the voucher at checkout page when placing a Job Order.
- Referral vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other customer offer or promotion.
16. PLATFORM USAGE RIGHTS
In return for your agreeing to comply with these terms you may:
- Download or stream a copy of the platform onto your personal device and view, use and display the platform and the services on such devices for your personal purposes only.
- Receive and use any free supplementary software code or update of the platform incorporating 'patches' and corrections of errors as we may provide to you which is complementary.
- not, and will not encourage, assist or authorize any other person to copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or otherwise tamper with, the online platforms, whether in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from or of the 1Clicklaundry platforms.
17. HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR PLATFORM
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Platforms, and material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our platforms for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our platforms must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our platforms for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
18. YOU MUST BE 18 TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND USE THE PLATFORMS
You must be 18 or over to accept these terms and use the platforms or its related services.
19. YOU MAY NOT TRANSFER THE PLATFORM TO SOMEONE ELSE
We are giving you personally the right to use the platforms and it’s related Services as set out above for personal use only. Whilst you may have sharing rights as set out above, you may not otherwise transfer the platforms or its related services to someone else, whether for money, for anything else or for free. If you sell any device on which the platform is installed, you must remove the platform from it immediately. Therefore, as stated the license to use these platforms or its related services are not transferable.
20. CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We may need to change these terms to reflect changes in law or best practice or to deal with additional features which we introduce. We may update and change our platforms from time to time to reflect changes to our Services, our users' needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
If you do not accept the notified changes you may continue to use the platform and the service in accordance with the existing terms but certain new features may not be available to you.
21. UPDATE TO THE PLATFORMS AND CHANGES TO THE SERVICE
From time to time we may automatically update the Platforms and change the Services to improve performance, enhance functionality, reflect changes to the operating system or address security issues. Alternatively, we may ask you to update the platforms for these reasons.
If you choose not to install such updates or if you opt out of automatic updates you may not be able to continue using the Platforms and the related Services or certain new features may not be available to you.
The platform will always work with the current (current being defined as the version released to use at least 6 months prior) or previous version of the operating system (as it may be updated from time to time) and match the description of it provided to you when you downloaded it.
22. IF SOMEONE ELSE OWNS THE PHONE OR DEVICE YOU ARE USING
If you download or stream the platform onto any phone or other device not owned by you, you must have the owner's permission to do so. You will be responsible for complying with these terms, whether or not you own the phone or other device.
23. WE MAY COLLECT TECHNICAL DATA ABOUT YOUR DEVICE
By using the platforms or any of its Services, you agree to us collecting and using technical information about the devices you use the platform on and the related software, hardware and peripherals to improve our products and services.
24. WE MAY COLLECT LOCATION DATA (BUT YOU CAN TURN LOCATION SERVICE OFF)
Certain Services including Auto filling of Address of your profile and tracking, will make use of location data sent from your devices. You can turn off this functionality at any time by turning off the location services on the device. If you use these Services, you consent to us and our affiliates' and licensees' transmission, collection, retention, maintenance, processing and use of your location data and queries to provide and improve location-based and road traffic-based products and services.
25. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHER WEBSITES YOU LINK TO
The Platforms may contain links to other independent websites which are not provided by us. Such independent sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and have not checked and approved their content or their privacy policies (if any).
You will need to make your own independent judgement about whether to use any such independent sites, including whether to buy any products or services offered by them. Such links should not be interpreted as approved by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
26. DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on our Platforms is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Platforms.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Platforms, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
27. USER GENERATED CONTENT IS NOT APPROVED BY US
Our Platforms may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Platforms, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Platforms do not represent our views or values.
You wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact our Customer Care team – details of which appear in clause 44 below.
28. LICENCE RESTRICTIONS
You agree that you will:
- except in the course of permitted sharing not rent, lease, sub-license, loan, provide, or otherwise make available, the Platforms or the Services in any form, in whole or in part to any person without prior written consent from us;
- not copy the Platforms or its related documentation or Services, except as part of the normal use of the Platforms or where it is necessary for the purpose of back-up or operational security;
- not translate, merge, adapt, vary, alter or modify, the whole or any part of the Platforms or its related Documentation or Services nor permit the Platform or the Services or any part of them to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs, except as necessary to use the Platform and the Services on devices as permitted in these terms;
- not disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the Platforms nor attempt to do any such things, except to the extent that (by virtue of sections 50B and 296A of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) such actions cannot be prohibited because they are necessary to decompile the Platforms to obtain the information necessary to create an independent program that can be operated with the Platform or with another program (Permitted Objective), and provided that the information obtained by you during such activities:
- is not disclosed or communicated without the Licensor's prior written consent to any third party to whom it is not necessary to disclose or communicate it in order to achieve the Permitted Objective; and
- is not used to create any software that is substantially similar in its expression to the Platforms;
- is kept secure; and
- is used only for the Permitted Objective;
- comply with all applicable technology control or export laws and regulations that apply to the technology used or supported by the Platforms or any of its Service.
29. ACCEPTABLE USE RESTRICTIONS
- not use the Platforms or any of its Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, such as viruses, or harmful data, into the Platforms or any of its Services or any operating system;
- not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Platforms or any of its Services (to the extent that such use is not licensed by these terms);
- not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the Platforms or any of its Services;
- not use the Platforms or any of its Services in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and
- not collect or harvest any information or data from any Service or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any Service.
30. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual property rights in the Platforms and its related Documentation and the Services throughout the world belong to us and the rights in the Platforms and the Services are licensed (not sold) to you for personal use only. You have no intellectual property rights in, or to, the Platforms or the related Documentation or the Services other than the right to use them in accordance with these terms which is personal.
31. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you have knowledge of your user identification code or password, you must promptly our Customer Care team – details of which appear in clause 44 below.
32. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable laws, 1Clicklaundry excludes all responsibility and liability in relation to the Platforms and Services and disclaims all warranties (express or implied) and representations (including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability and suitability for a particular purpose) regarding the use or the results of the use of the Platforms or any linked websites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise.
1Clicklaundry will not be responsible for errors or misstatements or be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any loss or damage howsoever caused (including direct, indirect, consequential, special losses, or loss of profits). Further, 1Clicklaundry does not warrant that the functions contained in the Platforms will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Platforms or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
You agree to release 1Clicklaundry from all claims arising from any statement or representation made on the Platforms. Your sole and exclusive remedy for any claim against 1Clicklaundry or any dispute with 1Clicklaundry, our affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, is to discontinue your use of the Platforms.
We are not liable for business losses. The Platforms are for domestic and private use. If you use the Platforms for any commercial, business or resale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Limitations to the Platforms and its related Services. The Platforms and its related Services are provided for general information purposes only. They do not offer advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of information obtained from the Platforms or its related Services. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information provided by the Platforms and the Services, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that such information is accurate, complete or up to date.
Check that the Platforms and the Services are suitable for you. The Platforms and its related Services have not been developed to meet your individual requirements. Please check that the facilities and functions of the Platforms and its related Services to evaluate its usage towards meeting your requirements.
We do not guarantee that our Platforms will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our Platforms. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our Platforms by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Platforms, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Platforms. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Platforms will cease immediately.
33. UPLOADING CONTENTS TO OUR SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Platforms, or to make contact with other users of our Platforms, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our Platforms will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our Platforms a limited license to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Platforms constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our Platforms if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
34. RIGHTS YOU ARE GIVING US TO USE MATERIAL YOU UPLOAD
When you upload or post content to our Platforms, you grant us the full and unrestricted rights to use that content.
35. RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Platforms in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Platforms must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Platforms other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Platforms other than that set out above, please contact our Customer Care team – details of which appear in clause 44 below.
36. WE MAY END YOUR RIGHTS TO USE THE PLATFORMS AND THE SERVICES IF YOU BREAK THESE TERMS
We may end your rights to use the Platforms and related Services at any time by contacting you if you have broken these terms in a serious way. If what you have done can be put right we will give you a reasonable opportunity to do so.
If we end your rights to use the Platforms and related Services:
- You must stop all activities authorized by these terms, including your use of the Platforms and any of its related Services.
- You must delete or remove the Platforms from all devices in your possession and immediately destroy all copies of the Platforms which you have and confirm to us that you have done this
- We may remotely access your devices verify and remove the Platforms from them and cease providing you with access to the Services. Our Platforms is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our Platforms, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Platforms for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
37. WE MAY TRANSFER THIS AGREEMENT TO SOMEONE ELSE
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organization. We will inform you via publications or platform notification if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
38. NO RIGHTS FOR THIRD PARTIES
This agreement does not give rise to any rights to Third Parties unless specified herein.
39. IF A COURT FINDS PART OF THIS CONTRACT ILLEGAL, THE REST WILL CONTINUE IN FORCE
Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
40. EVEN IF WE DELAY IN ENFORCING THIS CONTRACT, WE CAN STILL ENFORCE IT LATER
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless 1Clicklaundry, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms, breach of your representations contained in these Terms or any activity related to your account (including infringement of any intellectual property rights or negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any person accessing the platform using your account.
These Terms are between you and us. No other person shall have the right to enforce any of these terms.
43. WHICH LAWS APPLY TO THIS CONTRACT AND WHERE YOU MAY BRING LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
These terms are governed by Kuwait law. In the event of a dispute, claim or disagreement which cannot be resolved amicably between us, it is agreed that before any Court proceedings are pursued which must be through the Kuwait Courts, the parties shall first submit their claim to mediation under the International Chamber of Commerce Mediation Rules. If such dispute has not been resolved within ninety (90) days following a request for mediation by one of the parties, then either party shall be at liberty to bring legal proceedings in the Kuwait Courts.
44. SUPPORT FOR THE PLATFORM AND HOW TO TELL US ABOUT PROBLEMS
Our Customer Care teams are as follows:
Hotline: 70578900 | Email: email@example.com]
Services Failures. Please contact our Customer Care team and tell us as soon as reasonably possible if you encounter a problem with the Services. Support. If you want to learn more about our Platforms or the Services we offer or have any problems using them please contact our Customer Care team.
Contact us (including with complaints). If you think our Platforms or of the Services we provide are faulty or misdirected or wish to contact us for any other reason please contact our Customer Care team.
How we will communicate with you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone, email, platform notifications, SMS or by pre-paid post, using the contact details you have provided to us.
45. OUR TRADEMARKS ARE REGISTERED
The 1Clicklaundry trade mark is a GCC registered trademark of 1CLICKLAUNDRY. You are not permitted to use it without our approval, unless it is part of material you are using as permitted under these Terms and with the consent of 1Clicklaundry.